Fall Home Maintenance Checklist!
Well, folks! It's about that time! Fall is here, and cold weather is quickly upon us. It's time to button up your home for Winter. Here's a checklist to help you through!
- Check your roof for loose or missing singles – fixing leaks once it's snowy and icy will be a big pain.
- Time to clean out the gutters! you won't want a bunch of debris stuck in there during the Winter.
- Check porch and deck railings, stairs, etc. to ensure everything is safe and secure once snow and ice hit.
- Store your mower and lawn care tools
- Put away hoses and turn off outdoor water
- Drain and shut down your sprinkler system
- Direct gutter drainage away from your house
- Service your furnace, and check your chimney for any blockage
- Put away outdoor furniture
And last but not least, enjoy this beautiful fall!